As told by Disney because what screams “#Adult” like a collection of my favorite childhood characters.
1. Ate cake for breakfast
2. Caught Pokémon
3. Danced in a car (part 1)
4. Tried a new type of sushi
5. Received the perfect dorm room pillow
6. Drank my *favorite* Oreo milkshake with a shot of espresso. Try it. Your life will be changed.
7. Danced in a car (part 2)
8. Got a new shirt
9. Danced in public
10. Got my lucky charm permanently added to my body (thanks paul!)
11. Danced in the tattoo parlor
12. Took some pictures
13. Danced in the grocery store
14. Hiked through Oakland
15. Sat on a hill for 5 hours
16. Watched Inside Out outside
18. Danced my way back home
It was a birthday I’ll never forget. (I couldn’t even if I wanted to, there’s a permanent reminder on the back of my left shoulder 😉 ) Now that I’m an adult and have to do scary grownup things, it was great to have a fun care-free day with my friends before things got too serious.
Thank to everyone for the love and warm wishes on my 18th! Now I’m off to the animal shelter to adopt ALL the puppies because no one can stop me!